With the recent concern regarding the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation, we want to let you know the steps we are taking here at Monarch Garden & Floral to ensure a clean and healthy environment for the safety of our guests and staff.
We are continuing to monitor any advisement from the CDC, as well as local health officials to ensure that we are pursuing the most effective actions. Currently, there have been no reported cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our local areas. We are evaluating the situation on a daily basis.
Here is what we are doing to help keep you safe:
• We will stay open as the situation allows.
• If you would like to pick up flowers, you can place the order online or over the phone. At your request, we can bring them to your vehicle if you park on Mitchell Street or in the alley behind the store.
• We are also continuing our floral delivery services with some extra precautions to guarantee our employee safety and yours.
• Employees are required to wash their hands frequently and we encourage all guests to do so as well.
• Our team is working diligently to provide the cleanest environment by frequently disinfecting door handles, credit card machines, counters and other frequently touched surfaces.
• We have multiplied our efforts to clean and sanitized the store.
• Air filters are replaced regularly to improve the air quality in the store.
• As suggested by the CDC, all team members have been advised to stay home when sick and we recommend guests to do the same if they are feeling unwell.
Here is what you can do to help keep yourself and others stay safe:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
• Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, phones, etc.
• If you are sick, please stay home with the exception of seeking medical care.
We will continue to provide more information as it becomes available. We appreciate you for being a loyal Monarch Garden & Floral customer and guest.